- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup maple-flavored or pancake syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups Cocoa Cereal
- 1 cup Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 2 cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Mix syrup, butter and cinnamon in large microwavable bowl. Microwave on high 1 minute; stir until butter is completely melted. Add cereal and peanuts; mix lightly.
- Spread into lightly greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Cool completely. Break into pieces. Toss with marshmallows and candies. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Breads and Pastry 101
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More