- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup maple-flavored or pancake syrup
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 cups POST Cocoa, Fruity or CINNA-CRUNCH PEBBLES Cereal
- 1 cup PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
- PREHEAT oven to 300°F. Place syrup, butter and cinnamon in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 min.; stir until butter is completely melted. Add cereal and peanuts; mix lightly. Spread into lightly greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 30 min., stirring after 15 min. Cool completely. Break into pieces; place in large bowl.
- ADD marshmallows and candies; mix lightly. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
NotesMakes: 18 servings, 1/2 cup each
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More