- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- pudding cups (layered with two flavors - chocolate and vanilla)
- cookies (your choice, but a biscuit type works well
- cake frosting (pre-made is fine)
- sprinkles or other fun food decorations
- All you need to do is decorate your cookie with the cake icing and sprinkles and then place it in the pudding cup.
NotesQuick, easy and oh so cute!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Simple Homemade Favorites
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More