- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 3 oz pkgs strawberry jello
- 10 oz pkg frozen strawberries
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 15 oz can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup sour cream
- In large bowl, combine jello, 2 cups boiling water, and strawberries. Set aside until strawberries are thawed.
- In small bown, mash bananas with pineapple. Stir into Jello mixture.
- Pour onto 13x9 inch pan. Refrigerate until set. Spread top with sour cream.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More