- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp. celery seed
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 4 cups cubed potatoes, cooked
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup dill pickle relish
- MIX mayo, mustard, celery seed, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- ADD remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More