- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp. celery seed
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 4 cups cubed potatoes, cooked
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup dill pickle relish
- MIX mayo, mustard, celery seed, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- ADD remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More