- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp. celery seed
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 4 cups cubed potatoes, cooked
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup dill pickle relish
- MIX mayo, mustard, celery seed, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- ADD remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More