- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup (Regular or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 flour tortillas (6"), cut into 1" pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook beef in 10" skillet until well browned, stirring to break up meat. Pour off fat.
- Stir soup, salsa, water, and tortillas in skillet. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook 5 min. Stir. Top with cheese.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a mixed green salad with Italian salad dressing and corn-on-the cob.
NotesMy Husband and I love simple meals like this, we just have this with no side dishes because it's just the two of us and it's so filling. Enjoy :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More