- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup (Regular or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 flour tortillas (6"), cut into 1" pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook beef in 10" skillet until well browned, stirring to break up meat. Pour off fat.
- Stir soup, salsa, water, and tortillas in skillet. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook 5 min. Stir. Top with cheese.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a mixed green salad with Italian salad dressing and corn-on-the cob.
NotesMy Husband and I love simple meals like this, we just have this with no side dishes because it's just the two of us and it's so filling. Enjoy :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More