- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 1 small package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash of salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1. Melt chocolate in a saucepan.
- 2. Combine brown sugar, cream cheese, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a mixing bowl; beat until creamy then beat in egg yolk.
- 3. Stir in chocolate then fold in whipped cream.
- 4. Cover bowl and refrigerator at least 1 hour before using
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More