- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 1 small package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash of salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1. Melt chocolate in a saucepan.
- 2. Combine brown sugar, cream cheese, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a mixing bowl; beat until creamy then beat in egg yolk.
- 3. Stir in chocolate then fold in whipped cream.
- 4. Cover bowl and refrigerator at least 1 hour before using
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More