- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 prep time
- 2 lbs coleslaw mix (cabbae, carrot, mix)
- 1/2 cp. miracle whip
- 1/2 cp. mayo
- 1/2 cp. sugar
- 1/4 cp. vinegar
- 1/4 cp. onion
- 1/4 cp. green pepper
- Mix together miracle whip, mayo, sugar and vinegar.
- Mix together cabbage mix, onion and green peppers.
- Pour mayo dressing over cabbage mix.
- Mix well
- Store in refrigerator.
- Stir a few times before serving. ( better if this is made several hours before serving)
NotesThis almost taste like Kfc's. But has a few differences. But is the one I use to make slaw all the time.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More