- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 prep time
- 2 lbs coleslaw mix (cabbae, carrot, mix)
- 1/2 cp. miracle whip
- 1/2 cp. mayo
- 1/2 cp. sugar
- 1/4 cp. vinegar
- 1/4 cp. onion
- 1/4 cp. green pepper
- Mix together miracle whip, mayo, sugar and vinegar.
- Mix together cabbage mix, onion and green peppers.
- Pour mayo dressing over cabbage mix.
- Mix well
- Store in refrigerator.
- Stir a few times before serving. ( better if this is made several hours before serving)
NotesThis almost taste like Kfc's. But has a few differences. But is the one I use to make slaw all the time.
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More