- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 prep time
- 2 lbs coleslaw mix (cabbae, carrot, mix)
- 1/2 cp. miracle whip
- 1/2 cp. mayo
- 1/2 cp. sugar
- 1/4 cp. vinegar
- 1/4 cp. onion
- 1/4 cp. green pepper
- Mix together miracle whip, mayo, sugar and vinegar.
- Mix together cabbage mix, onion and green peppers.
- Pour mayo dressing over cabbage mix.
- Mix well
- Store in refrigerator.
- Stir a few times before serving. ( better if this is made several hours before serving)
NotesThis almost taste like Kfc's. But has a few differences. But is the one I use to make slaw all the time.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More