- Cooking Time: 1 minute
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 12-14 Grapes
- 1 cup of Milk
- 2 scoops of Ice Cream
- First put the milk and ice cream in a blender.
- Then drizzle a bit of honey over it.
- After that put the grapes on top.
- Finally blend until it's purple
NotesOne day when I came back from a walk I decided to make a smoothie for my sisters. I saw a recipe book on the shelves, but thought 'I think I'm going to try to make my own smoothies today. All the things I needed was in the house, so I set to work. I invented a lot of smoothies, including Great Grapes. These smoothies mean a lot to me, as they're one of the first recipes I have ever invented. I want to share it because grape-loving people out there will adore it.