- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 pounds extra-lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup crackers, crushed
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium high heat and lightly oil grate.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, onion soup mix, egg, hot sauce and crackers. Shape into 6 patties.
- Grill patties over medium high heat for 10 to 20 minutes, or to desired doneness.
NotesA very healthy AND flavorful burger with a little extra crunch
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More