- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 pounds extra-lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup crackers, crushed
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium high heat and lightly oil grate.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, onion soup mix, egg, hot sauce and crackers. Shape into 6 patties.
- Grill patties over medium high heat for 10 to 20 minutes, or to desired doneness.
NotesA very healthy AND flavorful burger with a little extra crunch
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More