- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryEach square is like taking a bite of sweet pumpkin pie.
From: Confections of A Foodie Bride
Adapted from Southern Living
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp corn syrup
- 2 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 9 oz white chocolate, chopped
- 7 oz jar marshmallow crème
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Stir together first 6 ingredients in a 3 1/2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until a candy thermometer registers 234° (soft-ball stage).
- Remove pan from heat; stir in remaining ingredients until well blended (stirring this is a work-out!).
- Pour into a greased, foil-lined 8-inch square pan.
- Let stand 2 hours or until completely cool; cut fudge into squares.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More