- Cooking Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3 lb. beef soup bone
- 3 arts. water
- 1 T. salt
- 1 t. black pepper
- 2 t. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 potato, cubed
- 1 c. cabbage, shredded
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 can corn
- 1 can English peas or green beans
- Combine soup bone, water, salt, pepper, and Worcester sauce in large pot
- Cover and simmer for 3 hours.
- Remove soup bone and cut meat into small pieces.and return meat to soup pot.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer until veggies are tender, about 45 minutes.
NotesAlways good for a chilly day!