- Cooking Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3 lb. beef soup bone
- 3 arts. water
- 1 T. salt
- 1 t. black pepper
- 2 t. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 potato, cubed
- 1 c. cabbage, shredded
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 can corn
- 1 can English peas or green beans
- Combine soup bone, water, salt, pepper, and Worcester sauce in large pot
- Cover and simmer for 3 hours.
- Remove soup bone and cut meat into small pieces.and return meat to soup pot.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer until veggies are tender, about 45 minutes.
NotesAlways good for a chilly day!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More