- Cooking Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3 lb. beef soup bone
- 3 arts. water
- 1 T. salt
- 1 t. black pepper
- 2 t. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 potato, cubed
- 1 c. cabbage, shredded
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 can corn
- 1 can English peas or green beans
- Combine soup bone, water, salt, pepper, and Worcester sauce in large pot
- Cover and simmer for 3 hours.
- Remove soup bone and cut meat into small pieces.and return meat to soup pot.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer until veggies are tender, about 45 minutes.
NotesAlways good for a chilly day!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More