- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 whole, ripe avocado
- 1 baby mesh feeder
- 1 large, sharp knife
- 1 tablespoon
- Cut the avocado lengthwise around the seed.
- Open the two halves and remove the pit.
- Either scoop out with a spoon, or slice the avocado into segments.
- Put a tablespoon size serving in your mesh teether and give to baby.
- OPTIONAL: If you're not using a mesh feeder and want to spoon feed, add a little breast milk or formula to get a consistency you're comfortable with.
Notes"When are you giving him rice cereal?" It's a question I heard nonstop from the time our little guy hit the four month mark. I'm sure it freaked a number of people out that we were bypassing that step. When it came time to introduce solids, we went with the luscious avocado.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More