- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 whole, ripe banana
- 1 sharp knife
- 1 baby mesh feeder
- Cut a ripe banana in half
- Put half of the banana away
- Peel remaining half of banana
- Cut into half inch slices (or a thickness you're comfortable with)
- You may get two servings out of each half
- Put in mesh baby feeder (if you're more comfortable you can mash it a bit first)
- OPTIONAL: If you're using a spoon instead of a mesh feeder, mash the banana and add breast milk or formula until you get a consistency you're comfortable with.
NotesWhy not start with something a little more adventurous for baby? Skip the cereal and go straight to 'naners.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
My Family Cookbook
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More