- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 whole, ripe banana
- 1 sharp knife
- 1 baby mesh feeder
- Cut a ripe banana in half
- Put half of the banana away
- Peel remaining half of banana
- Cut into half inch slices (or a thickness you're comfortable with)
- You may get two servings out of each half
- Put in mesh baby feeder (if you're more comfortable you can mash it a bit first)
- OPTIONAL: If you're using a spoon instead of a mesh feeder, mash the banana and add breast milk or formula until you get a consistency you're comfortable with.
NotesWhy not start with something a little more adventurous for baby? Skip the cereal and go straight to 'naners.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More