- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 beef shoulder top blade (flat iron) steaks, about 8 ounces each
- 4 teaspoons Greek seasoning blend
- 1 package (7.5 ounces) frozen green beans and almonds
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Greek feta vinaigrette
- 1. Rub both sides of beef steaks with Greek seasoning. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 10 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 12 to 16 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat green beans according to package directions; drain well. Set aside.
- 3. Prepare quinoa according to package directions. Stir in cooked green beans with almonds, feta cheese and vinaigrette; toss lightly.
- 4. Carve steak across the grain into thin slices. Spoon quinoa onto serving plates; arrange steak slices to the side, slightly overlapping quinoa.
- Nutrition information per serving: 510 calories; 25 g fat (10 g saturated fat; 7 g monounsaturated fat); 104 mg cholesterol; 807 mg sodium; 35 g carbohydrate; 4.4 g fiber; 34 g protein; 4.3 mg niacin; 0.7 mg vitamin B6; 5.6 mcg vitamin B12; .0 mg iron; 41.4 mcg selenium; 10.1 mg zinc; 126.4 mg choline.
- This recipe is an excellent source of protein, niacin, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12, zinc, iron, selenium and choline; and a good source of fiber.
- © Cattlemen’s Beef Board and American National CattleWomen, Inc.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More