- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 beef shoulder top blade (flat iron) steaks, about 8 ounces each
- 4 teaspoons Greek seasoning blend
- 1 package (7.5 ounces) frozen green beans and almonds
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Greek feta vinaigrette
- 1. Rub both sides of beef steaks with Greek seasoning. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 10 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 12 to 16 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat green beans according to package directions; drain well. Set aside.
- 3. Prepare quinoa according to package directions. Stir in cooked green beans with almonds, feta cheese and vinaigrette; toss lightly.
- 4. Carve steak across the grain into thin slices. Spoon quinoa onto serving plates; arrange steak slices to the side, slightly overlapping quinoa.
- Nutrition information per serving: 510 calories; 25 g fat (10 g saturated fat; 7 g monounsaturated fat); 104 mg cholesterol; 807 mg sodium; 35 g carbohydrate; 4.4 g fiber; 34 g protein; 4.3 mg niacin; 0.7 mg vitamin B6; 5.6 mcg vitamin B12; .0 mg iron; 41.4 mcg selenium; 10.1 mg zinc; 126.4 mg choline.
- This recipe is an excellent source of protein, niacin, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12, zinc, iron, selenium and choline; and a good source of fiber.
- © Cattlemen’s Beef Board and American National CattleWomen, Inc.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More