- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup finely chopped olives (whatever is your favorite)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- handful fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- drizzle of olive oil
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 baguette, sliced diagonally and brushed with a butter / olive oil combo...(maybe even infused with garlic) and toasted (400'F oven for about 10 minutes on each side until golden brown)
- Combine all ingredients except for the feta cheese (and baguette). Although that doesn't really matter since the cheese wont really melt when placed on top. So go ahead and add that too and spoon onto the sliced baguettes.
- Place in a 400' F oven for about 10 minutes, or until nice and warm and almost melty cheese.
NotesThis recipe was a result of a combination of things....the monthly challenge over in the BakeSpace forum...and a new assignment for a bread baking group that I participate in. I made the bruschetta on a Quinoa Bread dough that I had made into baguettes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More