- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 3/4 inch cubes
- 2 cups potatoes, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, dissolved in
- 3/8 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F Place chicken, potatoes, and garlic in a 9 X 13 inch glass baking pan.
- 2. Mix well to get everything evenly distributed in the pan.
- 3. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4. Pour the chicken bouillon over all.
- 5. Whisk olive oil, lemon juice and crumbled oregano together.
- 6. Pour evenly over chicken and potatoes.
- 7. Bake approximately 30-35 minutes until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender and golden brown, basting occasionally with pan juices.
NotesThis is a deceptive recipe: quick and easy to make with a simple ingredient list but which really delivers the flavor. What more could you want from chicken and potatoes? I find one large lemon yields just about 1/4 cup juice. This recipe makes 4 servings, but my husband and I eat this easily between the two of us.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More