GREEK CHICKEN & POTATOES
Greek Chicken & Potatoes
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 3/4 inch cubes
- 2 cups potatoes, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, dissolved in
- 3/8 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F Place chicken, potatoes, and garlic in a 9 X 13 inch glass baking pan.
2. Mix well to get everything evenly distributed in the pan.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Pour the chicken bouillon over all.
5. Whisk olive oil, lemon juice and crumbled oregano together.
6. Pour evenly over chicken and potatoes.
7. Bake approximately 30-35 minutes until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender and golden brown, basting occasionally with pan juices.