- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast, cut into bit sized pieces
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 TB kalamata olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp fresh oregano
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, mayo, oregano, and garlic. Mix well until creamy. Add chicken, cukes, tomato, feta, parsley and olives. Toss well. Chill for 30–60 minutes before serving. Serve as is, on a bed of greens, or in sandwiches.
NotesEasy and flavorful. Great on a picnic or for an impromptu luncheon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce