- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup diced seeded peeled cucumber
- 1 diced tomato
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 2 tbs sliced pitted kalamata olives
- 3/4 cup plain fat free yogurt
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tbs dried oregano
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise,oregano, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Pour over chicken mixture and toss well.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More