- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 1/3 cup Walnut oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- Place 2 teaspoons of the oil, Lemon, Honey and Salt in a bowl and begin whisking, once the emulsion begins slowly drizzle the rest of the oil while continuing to whisk.
- Don't pour to fast or you could break the emulsion.
- This can also be done in a blender or food processor
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More