- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 1/3 cup Walnut oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- Place 2 teaspoons of the oil, Lemon, Honey and Salt in a bowl and begin whisking, once the emulsion begins slowly drizzle the rest of the oil while continuing to whisk.
- Don't pour to fast or you could break the emulsion.
- This can also be done in a blender or food processor
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
The NourishFull Kitchen
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More