GREEK-FLAVORED TURKEY BURGERS
Greek-Flavored Turkey Burgers
- 1 large egg white
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 pound ground turkey
- Cooking spray
- 4 (1 1/2-ounce) hamburger buns, split
- 1 (7-ounce) bottle roasted red bell peppers, drained and cut into 1-inch strips
Place egg white in a large bowl; lightly beat with a whisk.
Add onion and next 6 ingredients (through turkey); stir well to combine.
Divide turkey mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add patties to pan; cook 8 minutes on each side or until done.
Place patties on bottom halves of hamburger buns.
Divide peppers evenly among burgers; cover with top halves of buns.