- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 small green onions, chopped
- 1 can black olives, sliced and drained
- 4 oz. grated mozzarella cheese
- Garlic powder to taste
- season salt to taste
- 1 loaf French bread sliced horizontal
- Mix first 7 ingredients together.
- Spread on bread.
- Wrap in foil.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
NotesThis goes great with my Greek Penne with Chicken!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Fun appetizers and snacks
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More