- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Makes 2-3 Wraps
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pieces grilled chicken
- 1/2 cup whey crisps
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/4 cup green pepper
- 1 handful of chopped black olives
- 2 pieces turkey bacon, cooked
- 2-3 tablespoons reduced fat feta cheese
- Place chicken on baking sheet, layer Whey Crisps on top of chicken, then vegetables and bacon, top with feta.
- Bake at 350° until cheese is bubbly, about 15 minutes. Let cool. Slice up, and serve in fiber low calorie wrap!
- Each Whey Crisp Wrap contains approximately
- 49 g protein
- 24 g carbs
- 8 g fat
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The Italian ExchangeSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More