- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 2 T chopped red pepper
- 2 T chopped red onion
- 2 T chopped mushroom
- 2 T chopped tomato
- 2 T crumbled feta cheese
- pesto sauce (
- Place chopped vegetables, in omelette pan and saute in 1T olive oil.
- Towards the end before adding egg, add tomato.
- While sauteing, whisk eggs.
- After cooking until onion is a little translucent, add egg.
- To ensure egg is cooked through and not runny, push edges into the middle of the pan and allow uncooked egg to move to the edges.
- When middle begins bubbling, add feta to one side of the omelete.
- Fold over. Slide onto plate. Brush or spoon pesto on top.
NotesThe omelette is feminine, and a goddess, because of the main ingredient: eggs!
NOTE: I think I may use a bit more than 2T of vegetables, but I like my omelettes to be less egg and more stuffing.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Baked Baby Reds
Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Classic Blue Cheese DressingSee More