- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb Ground lamb
- 1/2 lb Ground beef
- 2 slices day old bread
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 2 Tbls Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Ground funugreek
- 1/4 tsp Ground cumin
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Mix lamb and beef in a glass bowl.
- Crumb bread into meat mixture.
- Add spices and mix well.
- Stir egg into meat mixture.
- Form mixture into 2 large patties and place on a medium hot grill for 5 minutes per side or until the Gyros are cooked through.
- Serve sliced gyros on warm pita bread with fresh sliced tomatoes, onions and Tzatziki sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More