- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb Ground lamb
- 1/2 lb Ground beef
- 2 slices day old bread
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 2 Tbls Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Ground funugreek
- 1/4 tsp Ground cumin
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Mix lamb and beef in a glass bowl.
- Crumb bread into meat mixture.
- Add spices and mix well.
- Stir egg into meat mixture.
- Form mixture into 2 large patties and place on a medium hot grill for 5 minutes per side or until the Gyros are cooked through.
- Serve sliced gyros on warm pita bread with fresh sliced tomatoes, onions and Tzatziki sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More