- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 15-18
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 c Sabra-brand hummus
- 3/4 c roasted grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1 c fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 c feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 c ripe black olives, chopped
- 1/4 c red onion, chopped
- Spread hummus into a 9-in. pie plate and top with the roasted tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, combine the spinach, lemon juice, oil, basil and mint.
- Using tongs or a slotted spoon, top tomatoes with the spinach mixture.
- Sprinkle on the feta, then add the olives and onion.
- Serve with fresh veggies or crunchy pita chips and enjoy!
NotesI haven’t been to Greece (yet), but I dated a Greek guy for three years and was introduced to this wonderful cuisine by his family. If, and when, I make it to Greece, this is what I’d imagine it tastes like. Bright, tart and fresh!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Italy or Bust
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More