GREEK ISLES DIP
Greek Isles Dip
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 15-18
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 c Sabra-brand hummus
- 3/4 c roasted grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1 c fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 c feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 c ripe black olives, chopped
- 1/4 c red onion, chopped
Spread hummus into a 9-in. pie plate and top with the roasted tomatoes.
In a small bowl, combine the spinach, lemon juice, oil, basil and mint.
Using tongs or a slotted spoon, top tomatoes with the spinach mixture.
Sprinkle on the feta, then add the olives and onion.
Serve with fresh veggies or crunchy pita chips and enjoy!