- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1kg cleaned baby octopus halved
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 1 red onion sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tblsp honey
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/4 tsp cayene pepper
- 100g feta cheese chopped
- 1 tblsp fresh shredded basil
- 1 tblsp shredded mint
- 250g cherry tomatoes halved
- Combine juice, honey, garlic, pepper and octopus in a large bowl, cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Drain the octopus over a large bowl and reserve the marinade.
- Cook the octopus in batches on a heated oiled barbecue plate until tender.
- Meanwhile place the reserved marinade in a small saucepan and bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered about 5 minutes or until marinade reduces slightly and then cool.
- Just before serving, place the octopus and marinade in a large bowl with remaining ingredients and toss the Greek Octopus Salad gently to combine.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More