- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 box Orzo pasta
- 1 bottle Newman's Own Greek Dressing
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 small cans sliced black olives
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cucumber -chopped and seeded
- 1 to 2 tomatoes -chopped
- Cook Orzo according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
NotesOne hot summer day I decided to throw some marinated meats on the grill and didn't a cool side dish to go with it. While at the butcher I saw a small tub of this Orzo salad. It was VERY expensive for that tiny tub but I got it anyway to try it. The whole family loved it but we couldn't see spending over $6 for a 1/2 lb of it. So I decided to try to recreate it.... with this amazing outcome!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Peppermint Crumb Squares
Chicken with Green Olives
Festive Candied YamsSee More