- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 box Orzo pasta
- 1 bottle Newman's Own Greek Dressing
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 small cans sliced black olives
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cucumber -chopped and seeded
- 1 to 2 tomatoes -chopped
- Cook Orzo according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
NotesOne hot summer day I decided to throw some marinated meats on the grill and didn't a cool side dish to go with it. While at the butcher I saw a small tub of this Orzo salad. It was VERY expensive for that tiny tub but I got it anyway to try it. The whole family loved it but we couldn't see spending over $6 for a 1/2 lb of it. So I decided to try to recreate it.... with this amazing outcome!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More