- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups farfalle (bow-tie pasta), uncooked
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup KRAFT Natural Mediterranean Style Cheese Crumbles
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup drained canned chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Greek Vinaigrette Dressing
- COOK pasta as directed on package; drain. Place in large bowl.
- ADD remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- SERVE immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More