- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups farfalle (bow-tie pasta), uncooked
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup KRAFT Natural Mediterranean Style Cheese Crumbles
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup drained canned chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Greek Vinaigrette Dressing
- COOK pasta as directed on package; drain. Place in large bowl.
- ADD remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- SERVE immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More