- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
Backstory(This recipe comes straight from my food blog)This pasta salad is a perfect compliment to any summer time picnic...
- 12 ounces dry rotini pasta, uncooked (12 oz = 4-1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite spicy Brown Mustard
- 2c. diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. basil(fresh or dried)
- 1 garlic clove(minced)
- 1 tsp. oregano(fresh or dried)
- 2 cups diced unpeeled, seeded cucumber
- 1 can ripe olives, drained
- 1 pkg crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- Coarse ground black pepper
- Cook your pasta for about 8mins(al dente or "to the tooth"). Drain and rinse under cold water until cool.
- Meanwhile, mix together oil and mustard in large bowl. Stir in all remaining ingredients, except pepper, until combined. Toss in cooled pasta. Sprinkle with pepper, as desired.