- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 ounces dry rotini pasta, uncooked (12 oz = 4-1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite spicy Brown Mustard
- 2c. diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. basil(fresh or dried)
- 1 garlic clove(minced)
- 1 tsp. oregano(fresh or dried)
- 2 cups diced unpeeled, seeded cucumber
- 1 can ripe olives, drained
- 1 pkg crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- Coarse ground black pepper
- Cook your pasta for about 8mins(al dente or "to the tooth"). Drain and rinse under cold water until cool.
- Meanwhile, mix together oil and mustard in large bowl. Stir in all remaining ingredients, except pepper, until combined. Toss in cooled pasta. Sprinkle with pepper, as desired.
Notes(This recipe comes straight from my food blog)This pasta salad is a perfect compliment to any summer time picnic...
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
CustomFit Clean & TastySee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More