- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 (16 oz.) package penne pasta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 to 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (14oz.) can artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped and seeded
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- In large skillet over medium high heat add olive oil, onion and garlic, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook until lightly browned about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, add chicken broth to deglaze the pan simmer about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add artichokes, tomato, feta, parsley, lemon juice, oregano and pasta.
- Cook until heated trough, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
NotesI don't know where I got this recipe from. It is very tasty and quick and easy I added chicken broth to it. With out it it is a little dry.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More