- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryI don't know where I got this recipe from. It is very tasty and quick and easy I added chicken broth to it. With out it it is a little dry.
- 1 (16 oz.) package penne pasta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 to 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (14oz.) can artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped and seeded
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- In large skillet over medium high heat add olive oil, onion and garlic, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook until lightly browned about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, add chicken broth to deglaze the pan simmer about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add artichokes, tomato, feta, parsley, lemon juice, oregano and pasta.
- Cook until heated trough, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More