- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryI don't know where I got this recipe from. It is very tasty and quick and easy I added chicken broth to it. With out it it is a little dry.
- 1 (16 oz.) package penne pasta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 to 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (14oz.) can artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped and seeded
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- In large skillet over medium high heat add olive oil, onion and garlic, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook until lightly browned about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, add chicken broth to deglaze the pan simmer about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add artichokes, tomato, feta, parsley, lemon juice, oregano and pasta.
- Cook until heated trough, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.