- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe makes a lot. When I make it for the 4 of us we have a ton left over. The leftovers make for a good snack the next day eaten as a salad.
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Green Pepper, chopped
- 1 Chopped Seeded Cucumber
- 1 pkg. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 3 Large Tomatoes
- 1 Head of Lettuce, chopped
- 1 C. Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 8 Pita Breads, cut in half
- Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces and cook in large frying pan with desired seasonings.
- Let cool and cut up the green pepper, red pepper, cucumber, onion, tomato and lettuce. Toss all ingredients except bread in large bowl. Fill each pita bread half with desired amount of chicken mixture.
- Add more dressing if desired.