- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Green Pepper, chopped
- 1 Chopped Seeded Cucumber
- 1 pkg. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 3 Large Tomatoes
- 1 Head of Lettuce, chopped
- 1 C. Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 8 Pita Breads, cut in half
- Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces and cook in large frying pan with desired seasonings.
- Let cool and cut up the green pepper, red pepper, cucumber, onion, tomato and lettuce. Toss all ingredients except bread in large bowl. Fill each pita bread half with desired amount of chicken mixture.
- Add more dressing if desired.
NotesThis recipe makes a lot. When I make it for the 4 of us we have a ton left over. The leftovers make for a good snack the next day eaten as a salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More