- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp dried Greek oregano
- 4 small russet potato, peeled, cut in half
- coarse salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Greek Potatoes
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2. Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, water, and oregano in a small bowl to blend.
- 3. Toss potatoes with vinaigrette in a small roasting pan.
- 4. Season potatoes with salt and pepper.
- 5. Cover pan with foil and roast potatoes until tender and golden brown, turning occasionally, about 45 minutes.
- 6. Using metal spatula, loosen potatoes from baking sheet to prevent sticking.
- 7. Serve.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback Potluck
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Mom's Spanish Rice
Simply Delicious Mac-n-Cheese Casserole
Holiday BellsSee More