- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup crumbled feta (4 ounces by weight)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tbs. oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 medium cucumbers ( I used english)
- 1/4 cup finely shredded fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- In a small bowl stir together the cheese, sour cream, parsley, tomatoes, garlic, and pepper. Cover and chill for at least two hours.
- Bias-slice cukes into 1/4 inch slices.
- Spoon 1 1/2 tsp. cheese mixture onto each cuke slice.
- Arrange on serving platter.
- In a small bowl, stir together basil and olives. Spoon some of the mixture over each cuke slice. Serve immediately.
- NOTES: I mixed up the spread and sliced the cukes ahead of time, then prepared the basil/olive topping and assembled them right before serving. Oh, and I needed almost double the amount of topping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More