- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup crumbled feta (4 ounces by weight)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tbs. oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 medium cucumbers ( I used english)
- 1/4 cup finely shredded fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- In a small bowl stir together the cheese, sour cream, parsley, tomatoes, garlic, and pepper. Cover and chill for at least two hours.
- Bias-slice cukes into 1/4 inch slices.
- Spoon 1 1/2 tsp. cheese mixture onto each cuke slice.
- Arrange on serving platter.
- In a small bowl, stir together basil and olives. Spoon some of the mixture over each cuke slice. Serve immediately.
- NOTES: I mixed up the spread and sliced the cukes ahead of time, then prepared the basil/olive topping and assembled them right before serving. Oh, and I needed almost double the amount of topping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Decadent Desserts Made From
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More