- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup crumbled feta (4 ounces by weight)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tbs. oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 medium cucumbers ( I used english)
- 1/4 cup finely shredded fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- In a small bowl stir together the cheese, sour cream, parsley, tomatoes, garlic, and pepper. Cover and chill for at least two hours.
- Bias-slice cukes into 1/4 inch slices.
- Spoon 1 1/2 tsp. cheese mixture onto each cuke slice.
- Arrange on serving platter.
- In a small bowl, stir together basil and olives. Spoon some of the mixture over each cuke slice. Serve immediately.
- NOTES: I mixed up the spread and sliced the cukes ahead of time, then prepared the basil/olive topping and assembled them right before serving. Oh, and I needed almost double the amount of topping.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Carl’s Cabbage Cream Pie
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Banana CakeSee More