- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of pitted black olives
- 1 large spanish onion
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 container of Feta cheese( size was not included)
- 1 cup of cauliflower
- 1 tomato(optional)
- Shredded lettuce(optional)
- Sprinkle of Greek Spice seasoning or some Oregano
- Finely chop all ingredients.
- Spread an 8-oz package of softened cream cheese on a large platter.
- Spread all of the above mixed vegetables over the cream cheese.
- Serve with crackers or bagels.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More