- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of pitted black olives
- 1 large spanish onion
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 container of Feta cheese( size was not included)
- 1 cup of cauliflower
- 1 tomato(optional)
- Shredded lettuce(optional)
- Sprinkle of Greek Spice seasoning or some Oregano
- Finely chop all ingredients.
- Spread an 8-oz package of softened cream cheese on a large platter.
- Spread all of the above mixed vegetables over the cream cheese.
- Serve with crackers or bagels.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More