- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of pitted black olives
- 1 large spanish onion
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 container of Feta cheese( size was not included)
- 1 cup of cauliflower
- 1 tomato(optional)
- Shredded lettuce(optional)
- Sprinkle of Greek Spice seasoning or some Oregano
- Finely chop all ingredients.
- Spread an 8-oz package of softened cream cheese on a large platter.
- Spread all of the above mixed vegetables over the cream cheese.
- Serve with crackers or bagels.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More