- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of pitted black olives
- 1 large spanish onion
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 container of Feta cheese( size was not included)
- 1 cup of cauliflower
- 1 tomato(optional)
- Shredded lettuce(optional)
- Sprinkle of Greek Spice seasoning or some Oregano
- Finely chop all ingredients.
- Spread an 8-oz package of softened cream cheese on a large platter.
- Spread all of the above mixed vegetables over the cream cheese.
- Serve with crackers or bagels.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More