- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 (4oz) cooked salmon filets, cut into bit-sized pieces
- 1 box campanella pasta
- 1(12oz) jar sun-dried tomato spread
- ¾ C kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 C fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ C feta cheese, plus extra for topping
- 1 tbsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- In a large pot cook pasta according to package directions; drain, then place back in pot.
- Meanwhile in another small sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium heat; add fresh spinach and kalamata olives.
- Turn heat down to low-medium, and add sun-dried tomato spread, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning.
- Fold ingredients together; let mixture warm.
- After mixture is warmed through, add to pasta; add cooked salmon and toss together.
- Serve immediately adding extra feta cheese on top.
NotesI just kind of threw some ingredients together of what I had on hand, and it turned out really tasty. I made it for my male friends, and they asked for seconds. That told me this recipe was a hit!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More