- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 (4oz) cooked salmon filets, cut into bit-sized pieces
- 1 box campanella pasta
- 1(12oz) jar sun-dried tomato spread
- ¾ C kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 C fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ C feta cheese, plus extra for topping
- 1 tbsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- In a large pot cook pasta according to package directions; drain, then place back in pot.
- Meanwhile in another small sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium heat; add fresh spinach and kalamata olives.
- Turn heat down to low-medium, and add sun-dried tomato spread, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning.
- Fold ingredients together; let mixture warm.
- After mixture is warmed through, add to pasta; add cooked salmon and toss together.
- Serve immediately adding extra feta cheese on top.
NotesI just kind of threw some ingredients together of what I had on hand, and it turned out really tasty. I made it for my male friends, and they asked for seconds. That told me this recipe was a hit!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Jean’s Recipe File
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More