- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons All purpose greek seasoning(cavender's)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Serves 6-8 servings
- Roast potatoes in a single layer until tender 40-45minutes
- Using a coffee mug smash the potatoes to about 1/2 inch thick.
- Place in roasting pan in single layer with 1/4 cup olive oil 1/2 seasoning,garlic. Roast until brown on bottom 25 minutes, turn over drizzle with remaining oil and as much left over seasoning to your taste. Roast 25 more minutes until crispy Serve hot..
NotesI first had these at Tom Douglas' Resturant Lola's and had to find a way to make them at home. They are one of my 9 years favorite to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More