- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 3 cups diced tomato
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped, divided
- 2 tbs. lemon juice
- 4 cups cooked thin spaghetti, cooked without salt or fat
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese, divided
- Freshly ground pepper
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oregano and garlic; sauté 30 seconds. Add tomato, green onions, 2 tablespoons parsley, and lemon juice; cook two minutes or until heated. Combine tomato mixture, spaghetti and ¾ cup cheese; toss gently. Top with remaining ¼ cup cheese and 2 tablespoons parsley. Sprinkle with pepper. Serve at room temperature.
NotesAnother one I found on TOH Recipes that has definitely become a family favorite!! I've made this and taken it the Church Salad Luncheon a couple of times now!! It's one of the first ones to disappear!!