- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 large garlic clove -- minced
- 3 cups diced tomato
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley -- divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cups hot cooked thin spaghetti -- (8 ounces uncooked pasta)
- 1 cup crumbled Feta cheese -- (4 ounces) divided
- Freshly ground pepper
- Lemon slices -- (optional)
- Green onions -- (optional)
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oregano and garlic; sauté 30 seconds. Add tomatoes, green onions, 2 tablespoons parsley, and lemon juice; cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Combine tomato mixture, spaghetti, and 3/4 cup cheese; toss gently. Top with remaining cheese and parsley, and serve with pepper.