- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 large garlic clove -- minced
- 3 cups diced tomato
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley -- divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cups hot cooked thin spaghetti -- (8 ounces uncooked pasta)
- 1 cup crumbled Feta cheese -- (4 ounces) divided
- Freshly ground pepper
- Lemon slices -- (optional)
- Green onions -- (optional)
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oregano and garlic; sauté 30 seconds. Add tomatoes, green onions, 2 tablespoons parsley, and lemon juice; cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Combine tomato mixture, spaghetti, and 3/4 cup cheese; toss gently. Top with remaining cheese and parsley, and serve with pepper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More