- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups cubed red potatoes (1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 pound ground beef (95% lean)
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 1. Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add potatoes; cook 7 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove potatoes from pan; set aside.
- 2. In same skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, breaking beef into small crumbles, stirring occasionally. Add oregano, garlic salt and cooked potatoes; continue cooking 8 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 3. Meanwhile, combine Greek yogurt, diced tomatoes, feta cheese and green onions in medium bowl; mix lightly.
- 4. Remove leaves from the head of lettuce; wash and dry. Place lettuce on four plates. Top with beef-potato mixture and tomato-yogurt sauce.
- Nutrition information per serving: 361 calories; 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat; 6 g monounsaturated fat); 97 mg cholesterol; 556 mg sodium; 19 g carbohydrate; 3.8 g fiber; 33 g protein; 7.9 mg niacin; 0.7 mg vitamin B6; 2.6 mcg vitamin B12; 5.0 mg iron; 21.6 mcg selenium; 7.1 mg zinc; 107.0 mg choline.
- This recipe is an excellent source of protein, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, zinc, iron and selenium; and a good source of fiber and choline.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
MetroCooking DC 2013
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More