- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups cubed red potatoes (1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 pound ground beef (95% lean)
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 1. Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add potatoes; cook 7 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove potatoes from pan; set aside.
- 2. In same skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, breaking beef into small crumbles, stirring occasionally. Add oregano, garlic salt and cooked potatoes; continue cooking 8 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 3. Meanwhile, combine Greek yogurt, diced tomatoes, feta cheese and green onions in medium bowl; mix lightly.
- 4. Remove leaves from the head of lettuce; wash and dry. Place lettuce on four plates. Top with beef-potato mixture and tomato-yogurt sauce.
- Nutrition information per serving: 361 calories; 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat; 6 g monounsaturated fat); 97 mg cholesterol; 556 mg sodium; 19 g carbohydrate; 3.8 g fiber; 33 g protein; 7.9 mg niacin; 0.7 mg vitamin B6; 2.6 mcg vitamin B12; 5.0 mg iron; 21.6 mcg selenium; 7.1 mg zinc; 107.0 mg choline.
- This recipe is an excellent source of protein, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, zinc, iron and selenium; and a good source of fiber and choline.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More