GREEK STYLE GARLIC CHICKEN BREAST
- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 60-120
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (optional for extra kick)
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 sprigs fresh oregano, chopped
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, chopped
Cut 3 slits in each chicken breast to allow marinade to penetrate.
In a small bowl whisk together the marinate ingredients for about 30 seconds.
Place chicken in a large ziplock bag and pour over the marinate.
Massage marinate thoroughly into the chicken.
Refrigerate for at least 1 - 2 hours and preferably overnight.
Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
Cook chicken on grill until meat is no longer pink and juices run clear, approximately 5 minutes per side depending on your grill heat.
Serve with either greek style rice or greek style roasted potatoes.