- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI was playing around with a recipe that I got from a friend...trying to find easier versions for fingerfoods. This is a yummy spankotopia...try it! So easy:)
- 1 package phyhllo sheets (you can also use crescent roll dough if phyllo scares you)
- 1 package feta cheese (I prefer plain for this, but you can always use flavored)
- 1 small can artichoke hearts
- 1 small package frozen spinach
- 4 tbls mayonaise
- I like to add a teaspoon of Cavendar's greek seasoning as well...adds a little something something:)
- Thaw, rinse and drain spinach.
- Place in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Drain artichoke hearts and coarsely chop.
- Add to spinach.
- Crumble feta and add to mixture.
- Stir in mayo and greek seasoning.
- Stir mixture until well blended, set aside.
- Cut phyllo sheets into quartered, triangular shapes. Place a spoonfull of spinach mixture into the corner of each, and fold over, forming a smaller triangle.
- Place each triangle onto a prepared cookie sheet. Bake in oven according to phyllo package directions. *just to a golden brown*
- Serve at any get together. Yum