- 1 package phyhllo sheets (you can also use crescent roll dough if phyllo scares you)
- 1 package feta cheese (I prefer plain for this, but you can always use flavored)
- 1 small can artichoke hearts
- 1 small package frozen spinach
- 4 tbls mayonaise
- I like to add a teaspoon of Cavendar's greek seasoning as well...adds a little something something:)
Thaw, rinse and drain spinach.
Place in a medium size mixing bowl.
Drain artichoke hearts and coarsely chop.
Add to spinach.
Crumble feta and add to mixture.
Stir in mayo and greek seasoning.
Stir mixture until well blended, set aside.
Cut phyllo sheets into quartered, triangular shapes. Place a spoonfull of spinach mixture into the corner of each, and fold over, forming a smaller triangle.
Place each triangle onto a prepared cookie sheet. Bake in oven according to phyllo package directions. *just to a golden brown*
Serve at any get together. Yum