- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 6
- 1-28 oz can or 4 (7 oz) cans whole green chilies, drained
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsps oregano
- 2 Tblsp chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin salt to taste
- 6-8” flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Put first 6 ingredients into a food processor or blender, and process until smooth.
- Simmer in saucepan over medium heat until mixture thickens, for about 30 minutes.
- Stir often.
- Fry tortillas in hot oil, just till crisp. Drain.
- Spread the green chili mixture over the crisp tortillas and top with grated cheese.
- Bake for about 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with salsa.
- Serves 4 to 6
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More