- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 6
- 1-28 oz can or 4 (7 oz) cans whole green chilies, drained
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsps oregano
- 2 Tblsp chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin salt to taste
- 6-8” flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Put first 6 ingredients into a food processor or blender, and process until smooth.
- Simmer in saucepan over medium heat until mixture thickens, for about 30 minutes.
- Stir often.
- Fry tortillas in hot oil, just till crisp. Drain.
- Spread the green chili mixture over the crisp tortillas and top with grated cheese.
- Bake for about 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with salsa.
- Serves 4 to 6
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More