- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Cans Green Beans
- 1 Can Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom
- 1/2 Cup French Fried Onions – divided
- 3 oz. Velveeta Light – cubed
- Spray an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Place beans, soup, cheese and 1/4 cup onions in baking dish. Mix well.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350. Top with remaining onions and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- 4 large servings – 3 points each!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More