- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Cans Green Beans
- 1 Can Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom
- 1/2 Cup French Fried Onions – divided
- 3 oz. Velveeta Light – cubed
- Spray an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Place beans, soup, cheese and 1/4 cup onions in baking dish. Mix well.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350. Top with remaining onions and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- 4 large servings – 3 points each!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More