- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Cans Green Beans
- 1 Can Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom
- 1/2 Cup French Fried Onions – divided
- 3 oz. Velveeta Light – cubed
- Spray an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Place beans, soup, cheese and 1/4 cup onions in baking dish. Mix well.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350. Top with remaining onions and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- 4 large servings – 3 points each!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More