GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Cans Green Beans
- 1 Can Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom
- 1/2 Cup French Fried Onions – divided
- 3 oz. Velveeta Light – cubed
- Spray an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Place beans, soup, cheese and 1/4 cup onions in baking dish. Mix well.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350. Top with remaining onions and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- 4 large servings – 3 points each!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Award - Winning Tortilla SoupSee More