GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can CAMPBELL'S® Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 2 (9 oz. each) pkgs. frozen cut green beans, thawed*
- 1 1/3 cups FRENCH'S® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- MIX soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2 -qt. baking dish. Stir in beans and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions.
- BAKE at 350°F for 30 min. or until hot.
- STIR. Top with remaining 2/3 cup onions. Bake 5 min. until onions are golden.
NotesTurn those plain veggies into something special! With the help of FRENCH'S® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions, a Green Bean Casserole will turn your meal into a sensation.