- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can CAMPBELL'S® Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 2 (9 oz. each) pkgs. frozen cut green beans, thawed*
- 1 1/3 cups FRENCH'S® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- MIX soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2 -qt. baking dish. Stir in beans and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions.
- BAKE at 350°F for 30 min. or until hot.
- STIR. Top with remaining 2/3 cup onions. Bake 5 min. until onions are golden.
NotesTurn those plain veggies into something special! With the help of FRENCH'S® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions, a Green Bean Casserole will turn your meal into a sensation.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More