- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can CAMPBELL'S® Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 2 (9 oz. each) pkgs. frozen cut green beans, thawed*
- 1 1/3 cups FRENCH'S® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- MIX soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2 -qt. baking dish. Stir in beans and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions.
- BAKE at 350°F for 30 min. or until hot.
- STIR. Top with remaining 2/3 cup onions. Bake 5 min. until onions are golden.
NotesTurn those plain veggies into something special! With the help of FRENCH'S® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions, a Green Bean Casserole will turn your meal into a sensation.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Italy or Bust
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More