- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz fresh green beans, cut lengthwise into strips
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 oz can mushrooms, stems and pieces, drained
- 3/4 cup Bisquick Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 10 inch pie plate. Heat beans and
- 1 inch salted water
- (1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling. Cook uncovered 5
- Minutes. Cover and cook
- Until tender, 5 to 10 minutes; drain. Mix beans, mushrooms, onion,
- Garlic and cheese in plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on
- High or 1 minute with hand
- Beater. Pour into plate.
- Bake until knife inserted between center and edge comes out clean, 30
- To 35 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More