- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed
- 8 oz. jar artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted pistachios
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Cook green beans in boiling salted water to cover, uncovered, for about 4-5 minutes until crisp tender.
- Drain into colander and immediately run cold water over the beans.
- Drain again.
- Drain artichokes, reserving liquid.
- Coarsely chop artichoke hearts.
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl and toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill for 2 hours before serving.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More