- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed
- 8 oz. jar artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted pistachios
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Cook green beans in boiling salted water to cover, uncovered, for about 4-5 minutes until crisp tender.
- Drain into colander and immediately run cold water over the beans.
- Drain again.
- Drain artichokes, reserving liquid.
- Coarsely chop artichoke hearts.
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl and toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill for 2 hours before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More