- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can French style green beans (drained)
- 1 can white shopeg corn (drained)
- 8oz sour cream
- 1 package shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can Cream of Celery Soup
- cheese-its, french fried onions or anything to make a crucnhy topping! (I use cheese its because I love them!)
- Mix all (minus cruncy topping) ingredients together in a casserole dish, then top with crucnhy topping.
- Cook in oven for 30-45 minutes, until bubbly. Let sit for 5 minutes to thicken.
- (this dish can also be made ahead of time and kept in refrigerator until ready to bake. This makes it a little thicker)