- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces and steamed until crisp/tender
- about 2 cups of chopped fresh tomato
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine lemon juice, EVOO, garlic and then gently toss with green beans and tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More