- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb fresh green beans (or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Prepare and cook green beans until tender (10-15 mins) If using frozen, follow cooking directions.
- Toss green beans with all ingredients except bread crumbs, cheese and butter.
- Put in 1 1/2 qt ungreased casserole dish.
- Mix bread crumbs, butter and cheese.
- Sprinkle over green bean mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
NotesI got this off TOH website but can't remember who posted it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More