GREEN BEANS CAESAR
- 1/2 lb fresh green beans (or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
Prepare and cook green beans until tender (10-15 mins) If using frozen, follow cooking directions.
Toss green beans with all ingredients except bread crumbs, cheese and butter.
Put in 1 1/2 qt ungreased casserole dish.
Mix bread crumbs, butter and cheese.
Sprinkle over green bean mixture.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.